Less is more is the new mantra taking the world of cannabis by a storm. Although microdosing is not something new when it comes to Marijuana consumption, it really took off in the mid-2016, when it was introduced to the mainstream and more and more people started expressing an interest in the practice.
If you’re interested to find out more about how microdosing works, how it feels and what some of its main benefits are, stick around as we reveal the answers to all those questions and more.
What is Marijuana Microdosing?
Before we talk about the benefits of microdosing we need to go over the basics first, so that you can familiarize yourself with how the whole process works.
The main question people have about microdosing is typically regarding the amount that’s considered a microdose. Although that’s a pretty fair question to ask when you first start microdosing, it’s also one of the most difficult questions to answer, because it doesn’t work the same way with everyone, and can often have a different effect on each person.
That’s why the best way to determine your dose is to simply start microdosing and pay attention to your body and how it reacts to the dosage. What many have found as an optimal dose for starting out is 5 mg, while others even suggest lower doses (2-3 mg), especially for women.
The best way to determine your right dose is to see which dose impacts you the least and gives you minimally noticeable effects, so that you can function normally at work, home or in every other possible aspect of your life.
The Benefits of Microdosing Marijuana
Some of the main benefits of microdosing that make it such a popular new buzz, especially with novice Marijuana users include:
- It can boost creativity and help you focus
- You get all the health benefits of cannabis without the unwanted high that can interfere with your everyday life
- It has great health benefits for anxiety, stress, ADHD, chronic pain, indigestion, inflammation as well as mood disorders and other health problems
- If you do it right, you’ll feel like your normal self, but more comfortable and relaxed
- Microdosing is perfect for people who suffer from anxieties or paranoia, and would like to avoid getting high, yet still experience the benefits
- If you decide to use CBD along with THC, you tend to get a wider range of therapeutic effects
- You get a softened outlook and a general sense of calm
- You’ll be less likely to get irritated and stressed out
- The number one benefit that people single out when it comes to microdosing is the ability to go about their day with less stress and anxieties, especially if they’re trying to juggle their busy work life, social life and love life and are struggling to find the perfect balance everyone’s searching for